Saturday, November 3, 2007

Day 1, Bit of Blog Stage Fright


Welcome to my blog.
I am an artist. I love my job! My weak point is marketing. One of my goals for this year is to market my art online a little more than I have in the past. It does not come naturally for me. Quite honestly the entire concept of sales seems so alien. I would prefer to stay in my little studio space listening to my favorite tunes and paint all day! Which would be fine, but I would never be able to have my art be my career.
After much web surfing to research the topic, I have chosen a few marketing strategies that I think I would enjoy. A blog definitely sounded like a fun marketing tool.
In this blog I will post ideas, current works in progress, maybe try my hand at writing some how-to articles, share useful information I have found etc. I would really like to be able to network with other people with similar interests.

No comments: